Morice Camping 2008

Monday, July 7, 2008

 

Camping Day Four

July 1, 2008

Not much “fun” today. We had to break camp and set out to our other site. The plan is to spend a few days at one site, move to the next and then after a few more days, head out to Grandma’s cottage in Door County, WI. I’m sure you would have all enjoyed photos of Tony and I breaking down camp, but I was too busy doing it to photograph it! You’ll just have to imagine that for yourselves!
Actually, the break down went very smoothly and we were off and arrived at the next site, put our camper up and headed off for lunch. They did have a pool we visited for the rest of the day, but it was definitly not as exciting as the first place – so again, no photos. There was a really cool waterpark-style slide on site (about 40 feet), but we would have had to pay $10.50 a piece to ride it for the day.
But…..
Tony allowed Cody to help him start the fire! He was quite the “fireman”!


He did great and really enjoyed being “in charge”. Then Tony started taking silly photos of himself, so of course, we all had to join in!

Tony also thought it was quite funny how I had a computer around the campfire. He didn’t think that was “authentic” camping. I told him I was just keeping a record of our camping activities and he’d appreciate it later, but he still had to take a photo. ..

I don’t think anyone would mind me writing stories if I used a pen and paper, but since it was a computer …. Oh, well….one day I’ll be appreciated :(

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

June 2008   July 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]