Morice Camping 2008

Monday, July 7, 2008

 

Camping Day Five

July 2, 2008

Thunderstorms!!
Wow! It is a totally different experience to view thunder and lightening from a camper than from the security of a brick house! It was beautiful, though.
Tony had so much fun making fun of me and my computer on the campground, but everyone was very glad that I had my computer and several DVDs today! No one appologized or thanked me outloud, but I knew they meant it deep down…..
So, again, not many photos. The morning was taken up watching DVDs, but we did have time for one golf game in between the raindrops.




Then we broke down camp a day early a decided to take the rainy day to drive to Grandma’s house.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

June 2008   July 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]